Saturday, January 07, 2006
iF OnLy...
If only I could be the one that you really need
If only I could follow you across the open seas

If only I could hold you in my arms so tight
If only I could lay with you and talk through out the night

If only I could share with you the beauty of the trees
and share with you the gentleness of the summer breeze

Sit with you and listen to the laughter of a child
Sit with you in silence watching creatures in the wild

Listen to the stories you tell of days gone by
Be there just to hold you if a memory made you cry

Sit with you and listen to the chirping of a bird
Smiling as you tell me it's the sweetest sound you've heard

So if you ever find the time reach out and type my name
the dreams above I mentioned will always be the same
If my life was different I know what I would do
I'd stand tall there at your side and cross those seas with you
Loker di isi oleh : uphik @ 9:41 AM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
Uphik



Orang Biasa, Tinggal di Malang, Indonesia.

Loker Yang Terisi
Arsip Loker
Yang Ngintip

Sahabat

Statistik

Web Statistic

Trim's

Thanks to Blogger

Thanks For The Template

Trims Buat Header Yang Manis

Thanks for Redesigning and finishing this blog

© 2005 uphik
jUsT siMpL3 bLoG, It's aLL aBouT mE ... HopE aLL oF yOu LikE It....